so casey anthony is now arrested, but do you really think she will get a fair trial AND get death by lethal injection???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 8:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• How can she possibly get a fair trial when many people, including you, have already judged her guilty and sentenced her?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I dont know....was she very fair to little caylee.......I know its our "system" to be fair....but sometimes I just wanna throw fairness out the window and run over it with my car!!

I just hope they have enough evidence without the body.....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• kaycee....have you watched the case closely....

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• MY OPINION is that she is guilty, but exactly, thats my opinion im allowed to have one.

KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I think she is guilty as well...its written all over her face!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Honestly, if she's smart she'll forgo the jury and have a bench trial. The chances of a judge being impartial are much better than a jury.  It will be almost impossible to find an unbiased jury in FL.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• The woman has not cried once....until she was indicted...

She was cooking pasta and writing bad checks for beers and bras when her baby was gone......sick
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I don't know if she will get a fair trial and I don't know if she deserves one. What mom doesn't call the police the minute their child is missing, a guilty one.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Sorry, I live in Florida and have been following this case very closely, this woman has all the signs of a sociopath. She has not been cooperative with the investigation, she has lied time and time again. Her own mother and father called her a sociopath! Her poor parents are obviously in hell over this and this woman is oblivious to any one's anguish! The only time she has shown any emotion was today right before her indictment. Breaking news here is that she was arrested hours after the indictment went down under an overpass, changing vehicles................hmm sounds like she was about to run to me!  The evidence all points to her doing away with her own child, hair belonging to her child was found in her trunk and traces of chloroform and decomposing tissue.  The list of evidence against her is long and very convincing.

hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 8:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Of course she is a sociopath....she has to be....thats the only way my mind can come close to comprehending it....

Poor precious baby =( Same age as my dd....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008