How good is this P90X?

it looks so convincing I just can't see myself with so many steps in the DVD area(12) DVDs come on!

Can anyone say they tried this? Thanks!

do YOU recommend it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I know alot of people doing it and it definitely DOES work! You just have to stick to it! My SIL has been doing it for about 3 months now and looks AMAZING. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I was told that it is not for beginners or people who are out of shape because it will work you like crazy.
    Babygirl46342

Answer by Babygirl46342 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I know a lot of people that have done it too and it definitely works!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I have a few friends who swear by it. Who have gone through a majority of the DVD's already. They truely praise it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am starting it again it rocks!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i just started it a month ago and so far i really like it. i know 12 dvds seems like a lot, but its just one workout on each dvd. if you havent worked out in a while, i would start doing some light exercises to get your body used to it, because you will be very very sore the first week if not longer. a friend of mine couldn't even button his shirt after the first couple of days...but its a good workout, im surprised i've actually stuck with it...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 12:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I haven't started it yet...I am in the midst of training for races- I finish 10K in 2 weeks and then start 1/2 marathon training for a 1/2 marathon in March. I have watched the Plyo DVD and if I can get past the fact that Horton is doing the workout then it might be okay... he really annoys me for some reason.
    It looks like a breeze compared to Insanity. I finished it at the end of July and truly loved it.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• If you stick with it it definitely works. But its INTENSE. My sister did it and during the first session she threw up! It takes a lot of willpower and dedication but it does work.
    Chloeek86

Answer by Chloeek86 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• What is P90X?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 3:32 PM on Sep. 9, 2010