Who in the Duggar Family IS expecting??

Watching TLC the commercial that JUST CAME ON, had Jim Bob calling all the family together. They were standing around the table; (I noted that Josh and Anna were there too) and Michele states "Someone is expecting"!!! It will be announced on next weeks show (September 14, 2010). I was just hoping someone knew or have heard any buzz about who it can be.

I've googled some put I can NOT find a leak....
Is it Michele? Is it Anna? Does anyone know?

PLEASE DO NOT BASH THE DUGGARS ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN THEY HAVE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! I just wanted to know if anyone knows who IS pregnant!

SAHMinIL2

Asked by SAHMinIL2 at 11:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• wouldnt you be pissed if when they showed the whole clip it was like "someone is expecting something important in the mail and here it is!!!" hahahaha. It could be either of them...neither one of them use birth control or anything. If it is Michelle then that poor baby Josie. :(
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i hope it's anna, you'd think at her age, and after all that with baby josie they'd stop getting it on so often
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm sure it's Anna. I don't think Michele would be the one to announce it. Maybe she is pregnant again.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 11:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm betting it's Anna. I think it's a bot too soon for Michelle.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL! Your response jenellemarie, just cracked me up! Perhaps I should have asked what are they "expecting"? I just assumed it was that someone was pregnant.
    SAHMinIL2

Comment by SAHMinIL2 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Hmmmm.... maybe its both MIchelle and Anna... won't that be the shocker of them all.. :) I like the show.. something in my life i just would not be able to do, but i can watch someone having a huge family.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 12:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I think it is fine that they decided to have all those kids. They seem fine because they can be each others friends. I dont know if people know that they are 100% debt free and pay for everything themselves. I wish I had the $$ and patience to have that many kids. Good Christian family. I was an only child it sucked sooooooooooooo bad.
    I think that she should wait to have more if she does. I think her body cant carry babies to full term and they need more time for the family to get settled and back to normal after Joise.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• they are freaks
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010