What is your hobby?

Other than hanging out here on CM, of course.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 11:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Okay this is weird and don't know much it qualifies as a hobby but I like to look up different radio stations across the country and listen to them online just to see what music they are playing lol. I also like to google map different places just to see what they look like. It's like traveling for free haha. Okay maybe not. But it keeps me entertained.

I'd like to get into painting though, like maybe take a one-stroke painting class at the arts & crafts store. Or get into photography....I think that would be fun. I just don't have the time!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I like to make jewelry and other neat things. My favorite kind of jewelry to make is soldered silver (rings, pendants, and stuff). I also like to do beadwork and make deerskin bags. Now that I have two small kids and I'm busy with school (I'll graduate as an R.N. in December) I never have time.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• What do you like to do, scout mom?
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• photography and scrapbooking cooking and baking
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• sewing
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I sing, we have a band and play out frequently. My other hobby is cooking - I love it, and enjoy making up my own recipes. I've been working on a cookbook for about a year now.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i enjoy many hobbies, i love photography and scrapbooking. I say its a hobby no matter how wierd or unnormal it sounds if you enjoy it , and it makes you smile.
    luvintaters

Answer by luvintaters at 10:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Well I have been accused of being a "Martha" I love to do a lot of crafty things like needle point, painting, sewing, making things out of old plastic stuff that my 2 year old like to keep. "My special stuff" is what he calls it. I also decorate cakes and I really love doing that.
    Natural_Mommy

Answer by Natural_Mommy at 12:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i love singing and reading :) i sing and dance with my broom/mop to make my cleaning more fun :) i know nerdy lol
    BeatriceSW

Answer by BeatriceSW at 12:49 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love to scrapbook!! I also like to read, but I get too caught up in books and can't put them down!
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 9, 2010