Do they stay this sweet? (Feel free to lie to me!)

My 2 year old son can be such terror but really he is such a sweet boy. It melts my heart when he cuddles his stuffed animals and says "awww love you!" and when he sees someone sad he goes up to them and put his little hand on their shoulder and says "what wrong? you okay?" Please tell me they stay this litte and sweet! At least for a while :0)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• oh how cute, u have the sweetist lil boy. yes he will stay like this for a few more years. i have a 5year old nephew like that, spoilt brat when he wants to be but will look after his mama so much
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lol well I'm not sure,..mine is almost three and I LOVE those moments too. He's finally starting to tell me that he loves me (unsolicited at that!) and it makes me totally melt. :)
    CrnchyMamaCraig

Answer by CrnchyMamaCraig at 11:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Some of them do, just hope that he stays that way.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my dd still is and she's 4 :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• awwwe! we were in the waiting room at the dr the other day and a little girl walked in, she was 13 months and my 15 month old walked up and said hi and hugged her for like a minute strait before she let go. it made everyine in there go gaga over her. it was soooo cute! and my 4 year old is super sweet. but the 8 year old isnt unless she does something really wrong then she will write me a supewr cute letter trying to say sorry,
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My DS is 11 and in this middle of me being ready to choke the life out of him he'll do the sweetest things. So, yes they stay sweet.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes they really do. Most of the time :) I have a 10 year old and he will still hug me and tell me I love you - as long as no one is around to SEE him hug his mom!! lol He's a really sweet kid and his 2 year old brother is following in his footsteps :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my 3 year old son is super cute! He tells me that I'm beautiful and the best mommy and that we are best freinds... He cuddles with his monkey and his sister and he's a wonderful brother.... he has his horrible moments but he's perect 90% of the time!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 2:10 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• If you encourage that behavior and let them know what a great job they're doing by being sweet it can continue. Honestly.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:56 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Just enjoy and treasure those moments now. Records his sweet voices so they stay with you forever. Smile

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010