How long before you tired again?

I buried a daughter 7 months ago and my husband wants to try again but I think that it is too soon. What do you think? How long after your angel grew wings did you wait?

Babygirl46342

Asked by Babygirl46342 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• he may feel its what he need to get passed your daughter.....neither of you will ever get over it im sure but it may help the process along. but dont consider it until your both ready.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• oh that just broke my heart. that happend to a friend of mine, she had a stillborn, it was so upsetin, but she jumped rite into having another one to help heal her broken heart, she will never forget her first but her second is just as presious. goodluck and hugs.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• This is in no way a comparison to your grief and what you must be going through, but it is the only situation I have experience with. After a miscarriage we waited 4 or 5 months. It was an emotional time and it took us a while to even decide we wanted to try again. If you are not ready then you should wait. This baby should be a celebration and you should feel all the happiness of that celebration. You might be scared to try again, but there is a difference between being scared and not being ready. I am very sorry for your loss and I hope a new baby brings new hope to your family!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I had 2 miscarriages before her and she was 16 days old when she passed. I am so scared. I honestly don't know if I ever want to try again. I think that I am afraid that next time I will not make it through because I almost didn't make it through this time.
    Babygirl46342

Comment by Babygirl46342 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My daughter would be 2 years old in January. I couldn't even get myself to trust anyone again until June of this year, enough to sleep with them...and even then it had to be my fiance (now DH)....he finally convinced me that he wasn't going to hurt me, and that everything was/is going to be alright. And everytime I need to cry again over my daughter, he holds me. He said even though he'd never met her, he missed her too. He loves kids, and has wanted to be a daddy for a long time.
    DereksBabyMomma

Answer by DereksBabyMomma at 9:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sweetie, I am so sorry that you have been through this. It sounds like that maybe it would help you to see a grief counselor. I have friends who are pregnant right now after losing thier babies this year, Two of them, and each of them were both pregnant again within three months. I think it is different for everyone.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:42 PM on Sep. 9, 2010