How often do you get headaches?

I feel like I get headaches everyday and was wondering if anyone else gets them alot.

Babygirl46342

Asked by Babygirl46342 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Health

• I usually only get them when I am too tired. Is there anything else going on with you? Are the headaches severe? You might want to bring it up with your doctor.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• pretty much every day, i take a prescription for migraine headaches, mine come with nausea and light sensitivity and a all around spinny drunk feeling! its nasty and it sucks.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i used to get them alot, sometimes, i would have them days at a time but iv been lucky lately i haven had many at all, mayb one a month.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I get them all of the time. I had a stoke a few years ago and since then the headaches are the worst. I take extra strengh Excedrine and Potassium and that usually helps alot. Hope your head feels better!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 11:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Everyday. I take Excedrin or Advil. Or sinus/allergy meds...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• IS your neck out or the upper part of your spine? That is why i get headaches. The chiroprator really helps me out. My nesk used to go out alot due to my work, so once a week i would go in and he would pop it back into place. It really does help. I don't need him that much as i can't work right now. Why not try that?
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 12:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I use to get frequent headaches - migraines too :( I changed my cleaning products to a non-toxic line (EcoSense) about 3 years ago - and I have probably had 3 headaches in the last 3 years and no more migraines :) I recently used some bleach and got a headache within 30 minutes - I know getting rid of all the toxic cleaning products in my home has really helped with the headaches.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2010