should I worry?!

I am only 29 weeks along and I have had contractions just about everyday this week. they are speratic some farther than others so Im assuming it is braxton hicks but everyday really?! come on LOL! I didn't have very many false contractions with my daughter at all I was induced almost 3 weeks over due and what little contractions I had up until then were not this bad. so I don't know weather to write it off as braxton hicks or call the doctor because it is just the begining of my third trimester . No bleeding or leaking or gushes or anything just mild to medium contraction pains. Anyone got a clue?!

Christyn_05_kc

Asked by Christyn_05_kc at 9:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• finally a realy question lol .... i dunno honey but if it gets you worring then go ahead and call your dr good luck
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would get checked out to be sure what is going on with the little one.
    Anonymous

• I would definitely call the doc.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• The good part is that your baby (if born now) has a high chance of living and being healthy! My husband was born at 26 weeks, 25 years ago is is perfectly fine. :)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• sounds like braxton hicks to me, but call the doc if you are worried.

with each pregnancy, my braxton hicks got soon and worse each one. so by baby #3, it was quite difficult to tell the difference in the braxton hicks and real contractions. my doc said if I had more than 6 in one hour to go to labor and delivery.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• when i was pregnant with my daughter i had contractions everyday for a while, and i wanna say i was about 30 weeks. But i was very stressed at work, and they had me lifting more than i should. When i talked to the doctor, they told me everything seemed fine, but try to get someone else to do the lifting for me, and my work wouldn't help out with that at all. And they wanted me working 6 days a week and it was crazy hours, but as soon as i told them that i was done and not doing it anymore, the contractions stopped. And they doctor ultimately thought it was stress. And nothing amounted from it, but you may want to look at how everything around you has been. Are you stressed more than usual, doing anything different. Laying or sitting in one certain position when they happen. Because i also had issues with that early on in my pregnancy. But definately make mention of it to your doctor.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 9:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Aww its BH,
    and of course, the joys of streching even more if thats even possible everyday i get little pains here and there and more so when im active i make sure i drink plenty of water always drink the water,

try laying on your left side , and they dont ease up and or go away within about 20 minutes call the doc see what he suggests ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008