Any republicans that admit McCain is losing?

I just read here in CM that some people think the polls are fixed. Funny they weren't fixed when McCain had the lead. I few really extream republicans are making my head spin. Are there any level headed republicans that:

1. Don't HATE Obama and live in fear of what will happen if he wins? (I'm not voting for McCain but I don't HATE him and I don't think he's part of an evil plot!)
2. Can admit that it looks very bad for McCain right now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I am a republican and I will say its a good race for president I don't hate Obama but his protest and the things he wants to do just seem to good to be true. I am voting for McCain, but I will not be crushed if Obama does go into office..
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 1:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• OMG this is JUST to start problems its ridiculous...
    Anonymous

• Yeah he is down in the polls. From what you read and see on the news, it says he is losing. I don't pay any attention to that though. There are far too many people in this country not being polled for me to bet on those things. And this would be my opinion if he was winning or losing in the polls. I just don't pay attention to them. I don't live in FEAR of what would happen if Obama wins, but I do think it would be a very wrong decision for this country and I hate most of the policies Obama wants to put in place.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm really not trying to start trouble. I'd just like to hear from a few republicans who are not as extreme as the ones who usually post here.

Anonymous

• He is down in the polls, but so was G.W. Bush and look how that turned out. Heck even exit polls were predicting Kerry to win. Yeah, didn't work out that way did it. (thank goodness)
    Anonymous

• I LOVE McCain....but I do feel like he is down in the polls....but just like anon at 9:07 said, so was Bush....

Really its soooo close..,.we wont know till its over....

And I am a Christian so I WILL support whichever pres. is elected....but that doesnt mean I have to LOVE him ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

Wow - it's been awhile since I've heard anyone say they're glad Bush is the one in office.  And, yeah, "Look how that turned out".

HollyMarie

Answer by HollyMarie at 9:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Well HollyMarie, that is because while I am not a huge Bush fan, Kerry would have been a disaster. Oh and I feel that its been the Dems in congress that have been destroying our country (Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, ect). They are awful!!!
    Anonymous

• I think McCain is losing. It's hard, because IMO he is what we need.When I visit the .gov sites and sites like http://www.govtrack.us/congress , I look at all McCain has done and his track record stands out above & beyond Obama. So, I think he has more experience. He is not like Bush, but IMO the media grabbed on to this phrase when Obama said it and has "Drilled" it into every news blurb. I am not "fearful" of Obama. However, Obama with Dodds, Frank, and Pelosi~ scare me.What I find funny is that Biden and Clinton said MOST of the things McCain has said while they were in the primaries. However, NOW Clinton and Biden are hush hush about their own words and actions. My questions for Biden and Clinton: Why not walk the walk, if you are going to talk the talk just a few months earlier?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• McCain is down in the polls and unfortunately the media is a bit slanted (not gonna say which direction). However though down in the pools... doesn't mean it's over.. It ain't over til the fat lady sings and I haven't started singing yet. If Obama does get in I will do what I do now and for whoever in is office.. I will pray for my president and my nation.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 9:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008