Anyone miscarried and want another baby

I had a miscarriage about a month and a half ago . The pregnancy was a surprise but i'm so sad that i'm not having that baby. I want another one now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah. its rough, though.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 12:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have been through 1 stillbirth and 2 miscarriages. I am 32.5 weeks pregnant now. Give yourself time to heal because subsequent pregnancies are extremely stressful. Best wishes!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I miscarried my first pregnancy due to low progesterone on Mother's Day, that one was rough. The following October I was pregnant again and had a beautiful baby boy that July. It's very normal to want to try again, but be patient and listen to your DR, so that you and your baby have the best of everything. Good Luck!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hello there. I am sorry to hear about the miscarriage. My first preg. ended up loosing it but very early. I had another miscarriage later on after i had 2 of my kids, then lost one more. It was a twin. But the other twin lived.. So 3 kids and 3 miscarriages. Juatr take you time to heal before trying again. Good luck to you.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 12:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I had two miscarriages in 2007. It is a terrible experience and I am sorry for your loss. Because I had two mc, I had tests run and found out I had Factor V Leiden, a blood clotting disorder. The disorder affects pregnancies and can lead to miscarriages and even still births. Since then, I was given baby aspiren for it (some people are given Heparin) and I also took Progesterone. I have since had two normal pregnancies and have my son (21 months) and my daughter (4 months)! If you want children, don't give up! Grieve for the child you lost, reach out in "Groups" here in CafeMom or other places, and let your body heal. But when you're ready, try again. There is nothing like having a baby to love!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Absolutely. My twins were a surprise pregnancy, and I lost them at 11 weeks. I wanted a baby so bad, we didn't wait at all. 3 weeks later I was pregnant again. Well, that little boy is now 5 and going for his second day of kindergarten tomorrow.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• first of all I'm sorry for your loss and I too had a mc back in a month and half ago and although it was a surpise and we weren't planning on having any more we were at loss with this one and it only made us realize how much we wanted him/her.......I want another one but am not in a hurry to get preg. and it doesn't bother me seeing other women preg infact there is a coworker that is preg and I was just 3 wks behind her but I am okay and I have no bad feelings so right now I feels that I am ready to get preg if it happends........just really thing things through don't rush to get preg to try and replace the lost one make sure you are okay phy. and mentally to deal with the outcome......wishing you well
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 3:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010