falling out of love? adult content

is it possible to fall out of love with your SO? But at the same time fall back in, at least have hopes of it? Knowing all the fights about money and lack of sex (only if drinking) etc. How do you fall back in love if you think you're falling out? Not question everything that happens and place it as it's going to end sooner than later?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• you need to go back and re discover what made you fall in love in the first place. start over again with your SO and if you don't fall beck in love it's just not meant to be
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I think you can fall back in love with him, but you have to resolve all your issues first. If you have past hurts, resentments going on then it will be really hard to do.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 9:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes. I feel out of love with someone I was with for 4 years. We had our future planned and everything. I just woke up one day and realized it wasnt at what I wanted and he wasnt what I wanted. I broke it off and it was the best thing I ever did. I'm now happily married to someone else and my ex and I are still friends
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Every relationship hits rough spots. You need to identify the problems, and start working there. Talk to your SO about it, he is likely feeling the same way. If there really is love there you can rekindle it, but you need to work together as a team.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:01 AM on Sep. 9, 2010