Good joke

I'm supposed to bring a joke to my sociology class tomorrow and I just don't know any. It can be r rated but nothing xxx please. If anyone knows any short jokes that would be great.

r_elizabeth2290

Asked by r_elizabeth2290 at 12:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Brenda and Terry are going out for the evening. The last thing they do is put their cat out.

The taxi arrives, and as the couple walk out of the house, the cat scoots back in.

Terry returns inside to chase it out. Brenda, not wanting it known that the house would be empty, explains to the taxi driver, 'My husband is just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.'

Several minutes later, an exhausted Terry arrives and climbs back into the taxi saying, 'Sorry I took so long, the stupid idiot was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger several times before I could get her to come out!'
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't know if this is xxx really but I just looked it up and thought it was funny!

Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were near a graveyard and one of them suggested they go behind a headstone. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing expensive panties and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to find a ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and wiped herself with it. The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." The other said " That's nothing. Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all us at the fire station - we'll never forget you"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• you would never suspect that the sociology teacher is wearing a girdle. Her skirt pattern is just so plaid and thick one would not really give it a second thought. Now on the other hand if your teacher is a man, I can't get over how his hairpiece looks so natural. Just go in first thing tomorrow and say this to the one gender who is teaching.

Or ask the whole class what they like best about having no homework. It won't be a joke to the teacher.
    ( I posted anon so no one can give me heck later)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2010