how can i bring

the passion and spark back in our r/ship keeping the finances untouched.we've been married for the past 2.5yrs,but i feel that we have a monotonous routine.its so boring.I want to re-live those magical moments again

A11

Asked by A11 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• trying something new that you're both comfortable with. Role playing, bondage, different positions, toys.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Be creative and find new ways to show him your love. I once set up a duck boat in a livingroom and had a picinic set up in it. Have fun and do things he would never expect. Kidnap him after work and take him to a jacuzzi suite for a night. Get his fishing gear and a picinic ready and meet him at the door ready to go. Use your imagination and have fun with each other.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Welcome to real married life. It takes a lot of work to make a marriage work. People get busy, comfortable with each other, it is normal. Try doing something different and fun. Take turns planning something. Have fun.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• get position cards or games and you each take a turn put on some sexy lingerie and be his private dancer
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 2:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I know this sounds small but sit with him. Whatever he is doing go sit by him and show interest in his hobbies or activities. Men relate so well to a women when she just sits next to him. No special need to talk. Just make comments from time to time on the show your watching or the thing he is doing. For men this is bonding. I did this and it is amazing to me how much it does for my husband. He's more attentive to me because of it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i agree with Bjane. Just be there. If I am in the same room with my hunny there is open dialogue, way more affection, and lots of laughter. He may be playin his xbox and I might be reading but we are cuddled up, swappin kisses and tickles and giggles. I can feed him snacks and lick the crumbs off his chin. Its fun and it re ignites the sparks. 6 years today and he still gives me butterflies.
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 11:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2010