how to get rid of extra skin....

i have lost the pregnancy wait, unfortunately i still have the extra skin, i want to get rid of it without surgery is there anything i can do?

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 12:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I don't know that you can...other than maybe in time it will readjust itself? That might be a good question for your doctor. :)
    So_Blessed7

Answer by So_Blessed7 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• when you find out, let me know
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• A friend of mine just lost a ton of weight n wore a bikini this past week, she weight about 190lbs not sure how much she lost but she did have a tummy n now she doesnt, sucks to say it but she would run about 4miles a day 7days a week n worked out at the gym, i have always been skinnier than her n now i will start to do everything she was doing,
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• The loose, stretched out skin will not be "put back" no matter how much weight you lose. You can trim your waistline, lose the fat, & firm up the muscles underneath (and that WILL help your appearance) , but if it's the actual stretched out skin causing the pouch, nothing short of surgery will take care of that. I am in the same boat. I had my last baby 7 years ago and am now at a nearly ideal body weight for me. I even have a little bit of the 6-pack ab thing going on...but I still have some loose skin. You can either learn to live with it or check into having abdominoplasty (tuck). Sorry, I know it sucks, I hate mine too.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010