my husband is deprest what should i do?

my husband is so deprest and he is taking it out on me and i dont know what to do i try to be here for him but he just pushs me away and i am trieing to be here for him and take care our baby we just had on october the 9th today he was so mean to me i fianl broke out in tears how do i handle this and how do i let him kno im still here for him no mater what?

rissa26

Asked by rissa26 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• First of all, pray for him. Keep supporting him. Maybe he needs a break from work and such. The best thing you can do is pray!!!!
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Its happened to a lot of couples when you just have a baby. It can be overwhelming, if he really wants some space then give him that, but if he's not even helping out with the new baby or things you need, then he should seek counseling. GL to you..and let him know you are there for him no matter what by just saying that simply.
    Anonymous

• go seek therapy for the both of you
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Make him go out with his friends or whatever! I know it sounds kind of selfish on his part, but it will make him feel better. Or get a baby sitter and the both of you go out, even if it's just to walmart for a few things, it helped us ALOT!! My hubby get REALLY depressed after I had DS and turns out it was all because we never got any alone time because DS slept in our bed for almost 2 months.
    ziggysmom2008

Answer by ziggysmom2008 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• give him sex sex sex and more sex :P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2008