what is your biggest pet peeve?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ignorance, litter bugs, assholes in traffic, body odor...hello...take a shower, there are others on the planet besides yourself and no one wants to smell your dirty taco pits. Clothes in the wash inside out, and when my husband sneaks a left over from the fridge and leaves the saran wrap pulled back...I can always tell when it was him in the fridge. Dirty kids in public, NASCAR, people who are rude enough to smoke and swear around my kids....ok, can ya tell I could go on forever?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Bad grammar and misspelled words...I see a lot of that on this site...

And those people who think they're better than everyone else and when traffic is going down to one lane they drive all the way up to the front and try to get someone to let them in instead of waiting in line like the rest of us. Who do they think they are??
    So_Blessed7

Answer by So_Blessed7 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Reality TV.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I hate cocky people. You're not the shit - no matter who you are!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:32 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• People who say one thing one day and another the next Be consistant darn it !
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Liars,ignorant people, people who talk on their cell loudly, people with bad manners
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 12:50 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Oh i think i have a few.. Liars is one of them along with 2faced idiots.. Back stabbers... oh i think i can quit.. lol
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 12:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• When people 'crack' or 'pop' their knuckles & necks & whatever other body part you can possibly do that to. ::shivers:: that sound weirds me out so bad!
    & when people whistle to get another persons' attention. Is it so hard to say their name? or tap them on the shoulder? You whistle for an animal. Not a child, or your spouse, or your friend. :p
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 12:56 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My sister-in-law.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 8:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• stinky dirty people

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2010