Lord, why?

We all have wondered the why question. Many of us pray some of question and question. But what is a way that you have learned other than praying to relax your mind to learn or acquire patience.

OctoberOrganics

Asked by OctoberOrganics at 9:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I haven't other than praying. All I do other than that is breath deeply and wait for time to pass.
    Anonymous

• take a hot bath
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Go for a drive.
    tigerlily721

Answer by tigerlily721 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• read the word/ (the bible)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• When I am waiting, and really don't have a choice, I make myself productive. I clean house REALLY well, or I do crafts. I like painting wood ornaments for Christmas. Being creative brings me close to God, and helps me listen quietly to what He is trying to say.
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I;ve been waiting for an answer for a while now. Honestly all i can say is praying is the key to inner peace. It;s been 10 months and my prayers are finally starting to come true, For me sometimes crying works so. Just let it out! Play loud music!
    NoetheGoddess02

Answer by NoetheGoddess02 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2008