why did you have a c-section?

No bashing!!

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:33 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• Placenta previa, and the baby was posterior breech. i was scheduled for a c-section at 37 weeks (they didn't want me to go into labor), but I had a really big bleed and they did an emergency one at 34 weeks. DS spent two weeks in the NICU, but he's perfectly healthy now.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:56 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I was induced, 24 hours later no contractions so therefore i had to have a c-section
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My son was transverse (sideways), and up in my ribs. You can birth a baby sideways, lol, especially one that was almost 9 lbs. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:41 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I had my first c-section because after being induced twice, I still wouldn't go into labor. I was having mild contractions but nothing to get the ball rolling. And of course, my second one was because of my first Lol.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 12:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Arrest of descent with the first one, second because I had placenta previa, and my third one was because I could not find a doctor who would vbac after the complications with my first two.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:51 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It was an emergency situation; at 6 months, I developed an infection and my placenta tore away from the uterine wall. I was admitted to the hospital and DD was in distress and her only chance was to take her via c-section.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 6:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• #1 was stillborn at 36 weeks- after 3 days of inducement and no progression my body began to shut down and I had to have an emergency c-section. Due to Kahlan's body beginning to deteriorate I contracted a uterine infection and it was spreading throughout my body and almost killed me as well.
    #2 was adopted from China... 4 year pregnancy! LOL
    #3- hypertension ( not PIH), GD ( again...but insulin controlled this time- cause of death of #1), Pre-E and history of stillbirth at late term.
    My tubes are tied now- so no more c-sections for me! I actually enjoyed my last one..it was such an easy recovery compared to recovering from surgery and an infection! I was completely healed in about 4 days with my last daughter.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Had a c section because son was breech
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• daughter was sideways i was given a choice and i had a c-section so when i got pregnant the 2nd time it was automatic c-section plus i am small so not sure i would have been able to deliver vaginally anyway
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010