iud merina problems help!!!!

i had my iud for 2 years during that time my periods stopped all together..i got it taking out 3/2010 three days later my period started..then didnt have another one til the middle of may and it lasted til the 10th of june...during this time me and my husband have been trying to concieve...now since then i have not had a period and have had negitive pregnancys tests... has anyone had this kind of experience please help

katieevelyn1987

Asked by katieevelyn1987 at 12:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• No, I did have to have it removed on emergency though. I developed a rather severe infection from an IUD. It's not pretty.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• no but gl
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• my body is so out of whack, and has been since i had my mirena removed 3/3/10....talk to your ob, and see if they can give you any insight as to what's going on. i've felt sick (which has never happened before) every month when i pms, my period was two days late this month, and lasted 2 days..i'm about to make an appointment with a ob/gyn so i can figure out what's going on...i don't know what else to tell you other than talk to an ob...good luck! hope everything works out for ya!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:48 PM on Sep. 9, 2010