How many kids would you have?

If it was up to you and money/house size/etc didn't matter, how many kids would you have?

So_Blessed7

Asked by So_Blessed7 at 1:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• 4 but we stopped at 3 due to the scare with our last child
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• At the beginning I wanted 4, then I had one and changed my mind. Then I wanted 2, a girl and a boy, then I got 2 boys. So now I want 3, hopefully 2 boys and 1 girl. But if I would end up with a 3rd boy, I would be ecstatic
    jmsst44

Answer by jmsst44 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would love many, 4-5, but lately I am discovering that maybe it is not meant for me. I have 2 and I feel like I am losing my mind.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• 3
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 1:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have 3 and that is enough for me. My body wouldn't be able to handle another pregnancy. My last 2 pregnancies were very rough, but the labor and delivery was fast..
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Just the one, and probably adopt another one or two children as well.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• As many as I was blessed with. I would love to be able to take in foster kids and give them a safe happy home. This may all be because the two boys I have are babies I shouldn't of been able to have. Medical miracles! We won't be able to have anymore.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 1:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My husband and I both come from big families, so I would love 5.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 1:10 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i wanted to have a huge family like 6 kids but after the experience with my third i chose that i did not want to take any chances in dyin as i almost did with her i think haven 3 healthy happy children that have their mommy a live is more important then haven more kids
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Just the two I already have. Now, if I had infinite patience, I might reconsider that number.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 1:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010