Bipolar...

Do any moms have it? If so how do you deal with it? How did then determine that it is bipolar and not just depression?

jmsst44

Asked by jmsst44 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• Bi-polar is an invented disease to shove more medication down people's throat.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• First off, Bipolar is Manic Deppression, you have crazy highs and crazy lows. Some people have a chemical imbalnce (need meds) and some people have a problem in where they are at in life, some have both. Some chemical balance people can ween off the meds and never look back, some need them for life.
    My MD dr gave me a little mental health quiz, refered me to a Physh dr who did more detailed testing. When talking things out didn't work I went from the Physh dr that can't prescribe meds to one who could. She did her own little quiz test. I was given Lexapro but didn't like it so I went off. The next few years were very up and down but I've only had one major deppression since my daughter was born. Personally I am fine off meds, my faith is stronger and for me, being a mom is my pick up.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Glenndoir, don't bash what you don't understand. Maybe someone in your life is having issues but you're to ignorant to notice or to stupid to care.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sorry, I didn't mean to bash, I meant to educate, but was too lazy to include my source of wisdom. I know what people mean by bi-polar, I met some who say they have it and I don't agree that they have a condition. It is a choice of behavior, not a disease.

http://www.naturalnews.com/022473.html
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have an aunt who can be your best friend then hit rock bottom and be you worst friend
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Glennndoir, it is people like you in the world that make it sooooo difficult for people like me, who suffer from the DISEASE bi-polar and give us the label "crazy". Get off the "natural" bandwagon and "wake up and smell reality".
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 6:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2010