Do you wish your life was different?

I love my children to death but I wish we would have had our lives together first. But I know if we would have waited we wouldnt have the same kids that we have now. So, No I dont.

jmsst44

Asked by jmsst44 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am sure thru the bad times we all wish our lives were different. But when it really comes down to it it is all about who and not what is in your life. And I wouldn't trade one person that I love for a different life. Different lives just mean different problems. They all have them.
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree with treece! Without my life just as it is today, I wouldn't be the same person. Sometimes I worry that my son will have the oldest Mom in his class, but then I think about how I wouldn't have had nearly the same patience that I do now had he been born earlier. I simply was not ready for a child at 20, or hell, at 25...no way, no how. He has a better Mommy because I got my party on, got my degree, had a successful career, and held out for the perfect man for me, not necessarily in that order. lol I had to grow up to be the Mommy I am today. So, no, I wouldn't want my life to be different.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i love my kids but yes maybe even a different man ,we dont have the best relationship and i wish i was a little older when i had our first child.neither child was planned but we love them to death and they are spoiled :)
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No, I think my life is perfect how it is. I actually never thought I would be married with a family - I thought I would be that scraggly scientist working on holidays because she had no family to share it with. I am SOOO happy thatdidn't happen!!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 1:31 PM on Sep. 9, 2010