Do you just stare at you kids when they sleep?

Do you ever just lay there and stare at your kids when they are sleeping. What are you thinking when you do this?

I sit there staring and woundering how is it possible to love someone so much!

jmsst44

Asked by jmsst44 at 1:13 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes i do it every time i get a chance too i love the feeling
    Tinkerbell80

Answer by Tinkerbell80 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes, I have always marveled being the mom of four how that after I got them all to bed I'd go to each room and just watch them sleep. They look like such angels and no one is crying or talking back.
    treece

Answer by treece at 1:23 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love to watch my DS sleep. I just look at him and think you are so precious and cute. I love to watch him not move and not touching things. I think you look so innocent NOW.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:12 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Absolutely! I marvel at how lucky and blessed I am that God gave me this precious little being to watch grow and care for. It is an awesome responsibility that I am so unbelievably lucky to have the opportunity to witness. I want to remember that sweet little baby face, those eyelashes girls would kill for, those sweet little rosebud lips, the tip of that cute little ski slope nose, etc. It is such a short time and it goes too, too quickly.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes, I used to do that. I just loved looking at them so peaceful.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I used to do that all the time when they were young.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:54 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I have, yes.

When I woke up as a child to my mom doing the same thing, I thought it was creepy.
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 1:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes, I do. They are so sweet and peaceful and no fighting. I think how much I love them and how thankful I am to have them.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:24 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Sometimes I do when I peek in at them before I go to bed. I think about how amazing it is that my little monsters can look so peaceful lol. And also usually how I can not believe how much it is possible to love someone.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2010