Silly things kids comeup with!

What are some of the silly things your kids say that other people might not understand?

My 6 yo says poopy farts when he has diarrhea. I have no idea where he heard this!

babyboyzz

Asked by babyboyzz at 1:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• omg, my dd has soo many it's too hard to list just a few...not too long ago, my dd put her panties on backwards and i was trying to explain to her that the bigger part goes in the back because her butt is bigger. then she says "oh so the little part goes on my little butt!"

something else i thought funny, she just started school and is trying to write, i looked at a drawing she made today and the words on the picture read "I see a red skwr" instead of "I see a red square"
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 1:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Hahaha, I like that.
    My daughter is telling everybody who wants to hear it, that children are just children and adults are humans. When I try to explain, that children are human too and that it has to do with growing up (especially the part where SHE'S about to grow up) she gets mad. lol It's kinda cute.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:27 AM on Sep. 9, 2010