Do you Celebrate Halloween? or is it against your religion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Religious Debate

• We celebrate it and love it. Actually I celebrate both Halloween and Samhain. The decorations are so much fun and I love getting dressed up and carving pumpkins. Samhain is a more serious part for me that takes place later in the evening.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:49 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Heck yes we celebrate! I love seeing kids all dressed up and excited to get candy! It's even better when I get to take my son out. Last year he didn't understand that people gave out candy- They'd give him a piece and he'd give them something back. Kinda like a candy exchange. Silly kid :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:45 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• we celebrate it by trick or treating or going to a kids halloween party!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 1:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• we celebrate it we go trick of treating, we just have fun thats whats its all about .
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 1:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We are a Christian family, but we dress up on Halloween and have trick-or-treating. Its all in how you view things. Our rule is as long as you are dressed up as something non-scary, you can have fun. For us Halloween is just about dressing up and eating candy and fun things.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:38 AM on Sep. 9, 2010