WHAT WAS YOUR PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS?

HOW DID YOU HANDLE IT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I couldnt handle it lol,

I was sleepy and i had to run after my almost 2 year old,

Sleepiness and, HAAA morning ...nooon..night ...sickness,

The many times you have to pee durning the first trimester,

i had to get on medication for my morning sickness because i couldnt hold nothing down, and it went on for 2 weeks close call to the er,
    but it went away around 13 weeks or so, but in the 3rd timester the urine thing does come back to haunt you,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I just felt extreme fatigue, so I rested as much as I could. There was no other way, I had to, cause if I sat down I would fall asleep.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• IM 7 WEEKS AND SO FAR I HAVE BLOATING CRAMPING SORE BREAST IM TIRED ALL THE TIME MY FACE IS BREAKING OUT LIKE CRAZY MY NERVES ARE BAD AND SOMETIMES IF I DNT EAT IN THE MORNING I FEEL NAUSIATED I THINK THAT COVERS IT LOL
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I had cramping (like menstrual cramping), sore breast, and mood swings like a roller coaster when I was two weeks pregnant! The only reason I took a HPT was because my husband said "I've known you for three years and I've never seen you this moody. You're pregnant." Low and behold, I was. Then came the morning sickness, extreme fatigue and nausea 24/7. I'm in my second trimester and all my symptoms magically disappeared - thankfully.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 10:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I was exhausted and slept alot! My legs felt so heavy!!!! I had a continous running nose only cured by birth! lol Back ache, my chiropractor fixed me, thank you!!!! I also had plenty of headaches, the sleep helped.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I got car sick... all the time, even when driving. The last time I got car sick I was 13! I also had extreme reactions to the sun... horrible! All I can say it I pushed through and thank goodness it is passed!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Extremely Tired

Pink-ish Discharge (especially with sex)

Morning sickness (more like all-day nausea for me)

Moody-ness

Peeing a lot

Swollen and sore breasts

And thats all I can think of right now....
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• sore breasts; morning sickness; intense change of smell (everything stunk to me) fatigue; increase of appetite; peeing a lot!!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2009