ok, asked earlier but looking for more insight... adult content

updated a little: this is a touchy question, but i'm curious...ever since i had my ds in march i have had no sex drive, so to kinda "make up" for my lack of intrest i've been giving my dh bj's. but i refuse to swallow, i won't even let him "finish" in my mouth, and he says it kinda ruins it. i hate giving bj's anyway, it makes me gag and i think bj's are gross but i don't want him to feel neglected. so i have been treating him, but he still thinks it would be better if i swallowed. is it really as bad as i think it will be? my main concern is if i were to try to swallow, i would barf. lol. do you think i should just bite the bullet and make him happy since i'm depriving him of sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• My suggestion is to give him sex. You don't have to be in the mood to start, usually it takes a while to warm up and get in "the mood" :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 3:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• If you don't want to do it don't. I understand the need to want to please your husband but I also understand where you may have your limits. Just let him know that is not something you are comfortable with, and he will be upset cuz he's not getting his way but he has no choice other than to accept it.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 1:42 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Have you never swallowed?
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• If you have and you just didn't like the taste... there are things he can eat to make it taste better.. or in my bf's case... absolutely yummy! LOL
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I think it's gross, I would never swallow and if my DH would expect that from me I would flat out tell him to go F*** himself.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 1:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I say try it once and see how it goes. I'm not a fan of swallowing either but it is kind of a mood killer. If it doesn't work out you could always start out with a bj then finish him off with a hand job but let him go on your chest. I know it sounds gross but he might not give you so much crap for that one if you're willing to try it. Good luck!
    kcuesta86

Answer by kcuesta86 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• * I meant not swallowing can be a mood killer ..... and the whole chest thing made me sound dirty but f*** it it's another option right? haha
    kcuesta86

Answer by kcuesta86 at 1:47 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• No, do not do anything you DO NOT want to do. It is not being honest or fair to you. He will survive.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• someone told me that when he goes to finish deep throat so all of it is in the back of your throat and you dont taste it and swallow vigorously like chugging a drink or something. It works for me :) Also try mint lube and or drink something as soon as he finishes to get the taste out.
    chance010507

Answer by chance010507 at 3:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree with LeJane.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2010