When is the best time to give out my baby shower invitations to my classmates?

My family is throwing me a baby shower next month and I want to invite most of my classmates to my baby shower but don't know when is the best time to hand them out. Oct.23rd is the date do I give them out this week, later this month, or Oct. 1st?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 1:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd say at least a few weeks notice would be good. If it's towards the end of October, waiting a few weeks won't do any harm. GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I say the beginning of Oct. it would be good to give them out early enough so that they can plan to come but late enough that they won't forget all about it.
    Keyonsmom

Answer by Keyonsmom at 1:44 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Customary is 4 weeks before but for DD's bday I did 6 weeks before, maybe 7 and got a ton of no's because people already had plans!! It's crazy. If you have them ready I say hand them out!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 2:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010