Could It Be??!!??!! What Is This??!!??!!

k so i have this thing that look & feel like a cyst down there. it is on 1 side of my vagina. like on the hair (i know TMI) but i need help. then on the same side the whole area like where the panty line is in the crease is so sore. it is read and is so tender to the touch. it really hurts when i walk. I dont know what this could be and i really need someone to help me. i have gotten a cyst when i was pregnant with my son 4 years ago, but this does not look like it was before. i dont have insurace so i can not go to the ER plus they will say that it is not an emergency. I really need help i wish i could post a picture of it but i dont know how. please help me if you can

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• all i can say honey is go to the dr ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• YOU SHOULD GO TO THE ER.IT'S BETTER SAVE THAN SORRY
    Anonymous

• could it be a skin tag? its hard to tell exactly from your description what exactly it may be, but i know i had those during my pregnancy in the same area and they hurt like a biotch from the irritation when i walked
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• sounds like a boil or abscess.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Sounds like a boil. Try taking warm baths or putting a hot wash cloth there are see if it comes to a head. Boils are usually extremly painful right before they rupture. Umm they kinda have like a weird shape and color. It's usually from an ingrown hair. Here's a link ....
    http://www.medicinenet.com/boils/article.htm
    Hope this helps.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 9:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ingrown hair maybe? they are like a big bump and turn red and sometimes go away, ive had a fews cut open and the doctors push out the ouss stuff after they numbed me.
    Anonymous

• no its kinda hard when i touch it and when my hubby touches it it hurts. its red and is sore. its kinda on the medium side in size. i dont know what it could be. I dont have the insurance to go to the ER thats the last thing i need anothe outstanding bill. its like my whole right side of my vagina is sore.
    Anonymous

• Could be an ingrown hair. But IDK if you shave there or not. Cleanse the area with a mild soap and apply bacitracin ointment. It should clear if that's what it is.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I say ingrown hair! They really suck but it will go away
    Anonymous

• EW sorry but dont post a picture! lol it might be a skin tag, i had one of those right where my panty line was and it hurt to WALK! finally i got so sick of it i bent my prego ass over and grabbed the thing and pulled it off!!!
    Anonymous