am I being too jealous part 2

So i talked to my hubby about it last night, and he said that it's nothing they just talk about stuff that is going on during the day. Random stuff that happens at work and at school (she's in college). i don't see how you can talk ALL day about random facts. i looked online today at his text and he is texting her more than I thought he was. He'll be texting her until 11 or 12 at night. i've asked him before who he's texting and he always tells me it's his guy best friend, but on the bill it says it's his girl best friend. i messaged her today on myspace, i'm hoping things get better..... Thanks for everyones advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• i would be jealous cause i wouldn't want my hubby sharing with another women stuff that he should be sharing with me even if i don't want to hear it. he should only share it with you. so i hope it all works out. i'm scared what he will think about you messaging her.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yea, my hubby wouldnt be talking and texting no women till 12 at night..... thats just not right. you should tell him how u feel about it... i'm sure he wouldnt be to happy if u started talking to a guy friend all the time and texting him till 12 at night.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• he says he doesn't care. and I have told him how I feel. he says it's no big deal for him to talk to her because they are just friends
    Anonymous

• So now he is lying. In your other post you stated that he was hiding what he was talking about. KEEP US UPDATED if you find out anything..This has got me curious lol. As for everything you have said so far do not trust him...There's something fishy about it which entitles you the right to snoop.
    Anonymous

• If he is still NOT sharing the text messages with you and NOT respecting the fact that you are bothered by him talking to her all the time (and until almost midnight??!!) then you really need to open your eyes and see that something more serious might be going on with this girl. That and the fact that he is lying to you and telling you that he is texting his male friend when you already know that he's texting this girl....something is definitely up!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 2:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2008