Do you watch Teen Mom?

I do. I know it's silly, but I can't help it. I love drama.

Who's your favorite?
Who's your least favorite?

I like Caitlynn and Maci.

I can't stand the other two.

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:43 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've seen a few episodes. If I have to pick one I like Maci, but I don't really care for the show all that much.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:44 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love Maci

Amber honestly drives me nuts with the way she treats Gary. I do not told her she should be up on a high horse, but she needs to step off it. Farrah I just want to punch in the face a 101 times and Caitlynn I am on the fence about.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I love Maci. I like Farrah.. Kinda. lol. and can't stand Amber. Half the time I really like Catelynn, the other half I think she shouldn't be on the show.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I like WATCHING Farrah. I meant. lol I don't agree with her at all. i just find her.. I don't know a little entertaining lol.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:06 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I like Maci...she is the only real mom on that show. Farrah is a complete moron who is clueless! and Amber is a psycho that really needs some intensive therapy!! Caitlynn and Tyler are obviously still dealing with the choice they made and I comend them for doing what was best for their child.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I like Maci and Catelynn. I think Farrah is trying to stay mad at her mom just to prove a point but, it has gone on long enough. Amber is annoying as hell but, I think she would be a better calmer person if Gary was gone. I think Gary is lazy and needs to get a job and so does Ryan. I am glad Maci is moving too hopefully, nothing will change about the custody arrangement.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:31 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i watch it. i really like Maci and Catelynn
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:17 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I can't watch. Makes me want to throw the remote at the tv. I feel so bad for all those babies.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010