Online school.

I want to go to achool online. I would need financial aid to do so. Is there funding for it? And how do i go about doing it? What schools are good and what financial aid forms can i fill out online to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you definitely can get financial aid. you can go through FAFSA. just google them for their exact website. also as far as schools go i know a lot of people that go to university of phoenix online. everyone i know loves it, and most have financial aid also.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• What degree are you seeking? You can go through your local community college or University also and take online classes. Not sure about grants or financial aid. I would figure out what you want to do and start looking online at the reputable online schools and normally they have info for financial aid if you can apply. I wish you the best.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yupp my honey does the university of pheniox thing and he got aid for it
    Anonymous