Refused Gallbladder Surgery

Ok guys has anyone been told that they have a diseased gallbladder? No stones just gallbladder EF is 2%. How long can i live with a diseased gallbladder I don't have pain just nausea and severe bloating. From what I've read people still have those symtoms after the surg so whats the point of removing it right away. Has anyone refused gallbladder surg and how long has it been?

Angelica2179

Asked by Angelica2179 at 1:55 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Health

• My husband's grandfather refused it and his went gangrene. I am not sure I would take the chance.
    I had mine out and it was an easy surgery, I had the surgery on Saturday and was back in my college classes on Wednesday. I felt a thousand times better after the surgery. I did have digestion problems after, but I would have the surgery again if I had to do it all over.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• http://www.naturalnews.com/GoogleSearchResults.html?q=gallbladder&cx=010579349100583850635%3Aw_kzwe9_yca&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search&siteurl=www.naturalnews.com%2F#1357
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 2:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I waited 6 month. I couldn't stand the pain any longer. I know there are those who say change your eating habits & it will go away. I tried it. For a few months the pain seemed to let up. Then it was back with a vengence! If I hadn't put it off they could have taken it out through my bellybutton. But because I did it was worse. I was in such pain that they had to rush me to the hospital to do emergency surgery. They also had to go take it out by making a incision left to right, what they call a bikini cut. Took 2 months before I could go back to work and even then I couldn't drive or pick up anything. There's always going to be someone that says its bad, but when something is bad in your body, if you don't take care of it, it will start to effect other organs. Yes, there are foods you won't be able to eat til it heals. Now, I can eat anything as long as it isn't loaded down in grease. Take care of it while u have a choice.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• It can turn gangrene. You really should have it removed. It's no big deal. It's done with laproscopy. two small incisions.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:54 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• IMO, you should have it removed. I've had mine out for 10 years, I really don't watch what I eat. If it's diseased, nothing short of removal is going to fix it, and you're likely to get even more symptoms down the line.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:35 AM on Sep. 9, 2010