BABY SHOWER!!!

WHAT ARE SOME FUN FOODS THAT I COULD GET?
WHAT KIND OF GAMES SHOULD I HAVE?
WHAT COLOR SHOULD I DECORATE FOR UNISEX?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• "baby" foods- baby carrots and dip. baby pigs in blankets (using those little smokies) sandwiches, salad, etc.

games I had- give every one a name tag that says some sort of baby item (diaper, wipe, crib etc) Everyone has to use these names instead of real names, if they are caught using real names, they put $ in a jar :) it's a great way to get a little cash for baby items you still need.

I'd go with green and yellow for unisex. or you can do blue & pink.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• at my baby shower, we also did it unisex, we went with a theme. we had a jungle theme because we decided that the babies nursery was going to be jungle themed. what was great about having a theme is that everything fell into place after that. we were able to come up with games and food that matched! it was a blast! i would say come up with a theme you guys would like to use and go from there!! it definitely makes it waaaaayyy more interesting and fun compared to the typical all pink or all blue shower!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 9:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• my shower is in a couple weeks and it's going to be a halloween theme!! so all halloweeny games and food. but that's just me!!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008