What would you do if u find ur hubby adds sexy ladies on facebook though he promised never to do that after a past confrontation????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• If you think he is looking to cheat... then be on guard.

If you don't, then stop checking is FaceBook account. You are setting yourself up to be hurt and are invading his privacy.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 1:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Well,I would not waste my time confronting him again. Obviously, he either does not care about how you feel, or he really is just adding "friends" and that is all. You should give yourself some credit, he is WITH YOU isn't he? Why worry about little insignificant things like a picture of a woman on Facebook?

If he is going out to see them behind you back, then confront him. But a person on Facebook? I would not worry. Is he trying to upset you? If so, he needs a reality check and needs to grow up. You do not play games with your significant other, period. How about YOU "befriending" those women on Facebook to (let them know your are his wife and see what his and their reactions are?

I am still friends with guys I went to school or worked with. Nothing wrong with that. We are just friends.

He who has nothing to hide hides nothing! He is not hiding this from you.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:34 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I would confront him again find out his reasonings and then take it from there, it would be safe to say I would be pretty pissed off about it though.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 2:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• go,get him & if he doesn't change pay him back in the same coin
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I agree with Adriana. I wouldn't bother confronting him until I did a little investigating. It may not be anything to worry about. If he hasn't communicated with those facebook girls in any way other than just adding them than I wouldn't worry too much especially if they have hundreds or thousands of friends usually guys just add them for the pics because either those girls are too good for them or aren't real any way. If he has talked or met up with them then that is another story. I would be super pissed and would probably end it there and then. But thats just me. I don't f*** around. Good luck!
    kcuesta86

Answer by kcuesta86 at 6:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010