Does anyone watch America's Got Talent?

The final 4 are:
Prince Poppycock
Micheal Grimm
Jackie Evancho
Fighting Gravity

i like Jackie and Fighting Gravity, they are my top 2, but i'm not so sure about the other 2. who were your top 4?

nickellmomof2

Asked by nickellmomof2 at 2:00 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I couldn't believe that the magician didn't make it last night. But I bet he ends up with some sort of LasVegas show.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Definitely Fighting Gravity! I don't really have a top 4; I've been a fan of theirs from the beginning.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 2:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i want fighting gravity to win! it was soo hard to pick 4 for me. there were too many good ones, but Micheal Grimm and Poppycock? i'm not sure about those. i think i voted for everyone except those 2!
    nickellmomof2

Comment by nickellmomof2 (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yes I do. I like fighting gravity. I thought there were 10 left? I am so confused? Poppycock is different and definetly a vegas act. I think it would be fun if me and DH got some tickets to go and see him after a few drinks. My vote goes to fighting gravity. That would be and awesome show to go and see.
    Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 4:03 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I do not follow it on a regular "must tune in", but, I have seen Jackie sing and I would definitely pick her as the one who is going to win.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 6:08 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• ive only seen prince poppycock and i find him amazing...but i liked the opera music better than the more contemporary stuff. i would pay money to see him and hope he goes on to do great things. i havent really seen the show tho, just the poppycock videos. the defying gravity guys sound cool tho, i think i'll look them up.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:30 PM on Sep. 9, 2010