Shopping Carts

Do you return them to the cart rack in the parking lot?

Push it to an empty space?

Leave the cart where you parked?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 2:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I push it to the cart rack because I live in a windy city and I don't want the cart to start rolling down the road.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 2:07 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I return the either inside the store, or in their cart rack, And I do it with two babies with me 100% of the time. I hate when people say "I can;t I have kids with me." lol I was raised that you should, its really rude not too. You wouldn't leave your house a wreck.. Why leave others things that way you know. And putting a cart back is easy as pie. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I push it into the racks, unless I have both of my grandchildren with me, plus groceries. Then, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Push cart into cart rack
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i always take them back to where they belong...most of the stores here make ya use a quarter to get the shopping cart anyways..so if i want my quarter back, i HAVE to..but either which way i take it back
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:22 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Push it to the rack or back to the store.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:24 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I ALWAYS return it to the rack or the store itself. NOTHING pisses me off more than conscienciously parking as far away from the store & other cars as possible to try to avoid door dings, etc.. than to come out and find a cart 6 inches from my car, or even worse... one touching my car!!! I saved up for years to buy my dream car and not have car payments!!!
    I wish people would have more respect and consideration of others!!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 2:25 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I don't do any of that because dh refuses to let me put any bags in the car lol. He has his own way of putting the bags in and he pushes the cart to the spot it goes in. If its really cold, snowing or raining he will open my door for me and make me get in before he puts any bags in lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• some time i put it where belong sometimes i dont
    LeAnnC26

Answer by LeAnnC26 at 3:10 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I always return the cart to the cart rack in the parking lot. I absolutely hate it when people leave them anywhere because they can hit my car!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 3:20 AM on Sep. 9, 2010