I have know idea who to vote for, yes still... anyone like me? Anyone not voting?

I like Obama but he scares the crap out of me, a little to socialist for my taste, however I just don't really believe McCain. My inner anarchist keeps whispering in my ear, "it does matter, there all the same"... I was wondering how the other undecided are feeling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Please excercise your right to vote. It is one of the best freedoms we have in this country. Even if you write in who you really wanted. The point is you did it. I take my daughters with me every year to show them how important it is to me to vote. Children learn by example. THe right to vote shouldn't be taken for granted. I know of many people who wanted Hillary and are going to write her in. Who knows, it could work... Not sying that I want Hillary to win, but I do think that is the most American thing to do is to vote and if someone won by "write in" all the more living the AMerican dream...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Vote independent, or write in your own name. I did that last election.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Independent is just a waste.... we actually need real votes that count. I'm voting Obama b/c he has good ideas, no I don't agree with everything (abortion) but Mccain is the same as bush and wont change anything. he says he doesn't want abortion but he will never get it passed. So I go with the person that is most likely to make a change.....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i'm not voting they are both worthless and they will flippin lied to us no matter what what the subject is about, there was thing that was to go to the school but they never used the money for the school is was for other stuff, wall street is another example they are just going to keep making bills and saying its lower and lower and the plants that are shut down that is another BS. so really i will not vote on anyone that is worthless and i lost trust in are country ...greedy flippin #$$%%^^
    Anonymous

• The best thing to do( if you don't want to do what mama lion said which is good too!) is find the chart with the candidates stances and see which one lines up best with yours. I am a DIE HARD republican BUT if you agree with Obama on the issues then by all means vote for HIM! I do not agree with the people who want "change" voting for Obama for that reason because you are right...they are all pretty much the same politically, they can promise you the moon but that doesn't mean they can get it for you. So it's best to vote issues! Just my opinion! LOL

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• What are the things that you care most about?
    FiveofaKind

Answer by FiveofaKind at 9:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I feel pretty much exactly like you do. I still plan on voting but I'm no where near fully decided on a candidate. And I refuse to let the media persuade me.
    Anonymous

• There is a very good non partisan? website that can help you decide. It will ask questions on issues then let you know who you agree with more and will explain it. www.votehelp.org
    Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• And you don't think this bailout program is Socialist? Interesting how the word "socialist" can be perceived as ominous when it is referring to Obama, but not when it is referring to the $700 billion bailout.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• NO, I think the bailout is socialist. But I can't NOT vote because my candidate voted for it. I feel like we (the country) have been violated by Congress and the administration for the bailout. I think I reform program was needed. ANd perhaps when Republicans and McCain mentioned reform of Fannie/Freddie years ago, had congress acted this may have been avoided...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 15, 2008