Songs kids love.

My 2 1/2 year old daughter is absolutely in love with the song "So What" by pink. It's probably not the best song for her to listen to. but i only saw one bad word, and it's not that noticable. She's just in love with it. It took me a while to figure out what she was singing . Cause she just ran around singing the na na na na part. And then i heard it come on a commercial or something on tv and she's like see mommy. and started singing again. It's so funny. Does anybody else's toddlers just love songs that they normally shouldn't listen to?

FinleyFirst

Asked by FinleyFirst at 9:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my son loves that apple bottom jeans song.. ( get low by flo rida...sp?) it was my ring tome for a while and nwo he sings it when it comes on the radio... my best friends daughter does thesame thing!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 9:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• When my daughter was eight months old, and could barely sit up alone, couldn't walk or stand; she started bopping to New Order's "Bizarre Love Triangle". It was great, I'd plop her in the middle of the floor, and she'd "dance"; lift her upper body up, drop down, up, down; and in rhythm, too! Wish I had a video!!!
    ChefMom94

Answer by ChefMom94 at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• my daughter (4) loves the song "girlfriend" by avril lagine..which in my opinion is awesome, because it says "hey hey you you i dont like your girlf friend, no way no how i think you need a new one.." or somethin like that..and she always sings that song to her dad, whenever hes with his gf..lol..makes me laugh my ass off whenever shes singing it in front of them...

she also loves the song "girls just wanna have fun" cyndi lopper (sp)??

and tim mcgraws "last dollar"
    and rascal flatts "life is a highway" pretty much every country song she knows.. :) thats my girl!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2008