Could It Be??!!??!! What Is This??!!??!!

k so i have this thing that look & feel like a cyst down there. it is on 1 side of my vagina. like on the hair (i know TMI) but i need help. then on the same side the whole area like where the panty line is in the crease is so sore. it is read and is so tender to the touch. it really hurts when i walk. I dont know what this could be and i really need someone to help me. i have gotten a cyst when i was pregnant with my son 4 years ago, but this does not look like it was before. i dont have insurace so i can not go to the ER plus they will say that it is not an emergency. I really need help i wish i could post a picture of it but i dont know how. please help me if you can

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Health

• I think this was answered already LOL

boil/abscess was what I said
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yeah you already posted this before twice and you got a good amount of answers... it may be a skin tag or anything else, but you should get it checked by a doctor just in case.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yup.. prob an abcess it probably needs to be drained.. good luck!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 9:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I just got over having a boil "down there". Mine didn't hurt, but it was red, pretty big, and had a white head on it. I guess it popped and drained on it's own - never felt a thing. I looked it up on webmd.com

It could be either a boil/abcess - not painful, no need to see a doctor.
    Or an infection - medication required, painful
    Anonymous