Have you ever met someone in person(for coffee or at the mall or any place) that you chatted with on CAFEMOM?

Yes or No.

If you want to share if you did and how it went, please do.
How it happened that you had the opportunity to get together.
If you had the opportunity and didn't, tell me why.

Yes, I have received an invite from another MOM for coffee at McDonalds about
an hour away from me.
Don't want to go in to many details.
This is why I asking this anonymously.

Thanks for all the advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be scared- like that Craiglist murder. I don't meet people I meet online. Truth is, you never know who they really are. They can use fake names, fake pictures even to get to know you.. I wouldnt do it. And if I had to, I would take other people with me. Good luck =/
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 3:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I met someone. We met for lunch at a chinese resturant. I brought my husband with me and recommended they do the same. It was fine. Remember to always meet in a public place. Take one or two people with you. Make sure one of them is a man. Also, don't get in their car when you leave or take them to your home. Not until you get to know them. You'll know. God has a way of showing us. Pray before you go to. Ask the Lord to protect you and give you wisdom. hope this helps.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:28 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yeah i have met 4 women total. i talked to them a long time.met one at her house. 2 in public at a local rock bands show and 1 at the mall.everything went fine and i still talk to them real good friends with 2 of them
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• yes I met bout 3 it was from a mothers day out group and we met at the mall...I became good freinds with one n we would hang out, go shopping etc.
    Joey07

Answer by Joey07 at 2:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010