Did I mess up our relationship? (accidently deleted this)

So I have been seeing this guy for a while now and he wouldnt have sex with me because "I like you and I dont want to ruin what we have." ... All I could think about was sex - it had been a couple months since I had had sex and I was craving it since he would always pleasure me in other ways. All I could think about was how the sex would be after we started getting physical. Last week we had sex for the first time and it was AMAZING. Now I really cant get it out of my head. Although I still really like him and have fun with him - I feel that now I have turned the relationship into me wanting to have sex with him - I dont want to feel that way - but when I think of him that is the first thing that comes to mind - and I think about it all the time. How can I stop thinking like this? I want this to be a good relationship - I dont want another one based strictly on sex.

(Thanks to those that answered - sorry i deleted you)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• YOU DIDNT DELETE IT!!! GOD STOP POSTING A BILLION OF THE SAME QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• it doesnt mean its based solely on sex when my boyfriend and i first got together omg i couldnt even hink his name with out wanting it, im still that way most of the time, not always but most of the time but we have a good relationship i personally think that a normal healthy adult relationship envoles a good sex life
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 9:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ok sorry dont mean to get your panties in a bunch, God, why are some people on here so rude? Dont you have something better to do than yell at peoples mistakes ?
    Anonymous

• no not really i have nothing else to do.
    Anonymous

• Thank you mommie2twogirls and the people that answered in my other post. It wont show me my other post and I cant find it for some reason. - but thank you all.
    Anonymous