what do u think about the name

what do you think about the name jasper lestat baxley???

katelynnsmommy2

Asked by katelynnsmommy2 at 9:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is different .. i like that i fyou like it that is all that matters
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I love unique names! I think it is cute
    ihave3girls

Answer by ihave3girls at 9:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Lestat? like the vampire? you have GOT to be kidding right?
    Anonymous

• y be rude its her choice
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I like Baxley
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I like Jasper i thought of that name if mine was a boy but its a girl. I like different names. My kids names are Dallas(boy) and Payton(girl). Know they have nothing to do with football
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Hmm...with Jasper and Lestat being vampire names...are you sure by the time he's grown up everyone won't make fun of him for having those names? (Jasper is from Twilight and Lestat is from Interview with a Vampire).

But whatever, I'm naming my daughter after the female lead in A Knight's Tale :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i like unique names, but im not sure i like the name jasper..but its your baby!! if you like it, name him that!! and lestat is from the vampire movie that aahlya (dont even think i spelled that right) was in.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I think that name is great! I think it adds personality! With a name like that your child is sure to be unique and wonderful! Besides I think it is a strong name. I was going to name my son if I ever have one Leonidas! So I love your names...besides I think the name Lestat is sexy!!! Wasn't the guy who played him hot too!!
    ivalo85

Answer by ivalo85 at 8:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2008