does anyone else have trouble getting their husband off halo?

i literally HATE halo. My husband is on it all the time. he thinks playing it for 2 hours a night is not long enough and that i'm cutting into hi "halo" time enough by making him get off. GRRR it annoys me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• NO, but ESPN and crap yeah.. trust me i love sports too but its every second of the day....so ill "shift" his eyes somewhere else, this usually helps! lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 9:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I knew of my husband's gaming habits when I married him. I support his hobbies. If I'm feeling left out, and I'm up to it, I just join in.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Nope, I love halo myself and play with him!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:10 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I liked Halo more than my hubby did, we played together.

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 10:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i myself am married to a wow addict. best way to deal with the issue is not to lose them to the game, get in there and kick some ass!

-Kalle 70 Mage, World of Warcraft
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have a hard time getting mine off NBA 2K9. I hate NBA 2K9, it just dropped so he has been monopolizing the couch, t.v. and everything in between him, and his REAL wife the PS3. Oh yeah. I said it. PS3 is the wife, I'm the mistress.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 12:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I'm more of the gamer out of the two of us, now that the kids have taken over, lol...We used to play games together, but now, the second time around, I can't really get him to join in like he used to... But in fairness to him and our schedules, I have time limits on monopolizing the family TV... But I really like some of the responses above, and reccommend also trying to join in, if at all possible. Perhaps you can do some TOP-SECRET playing/practicing on your on, and give him some competition! Maybe even spice it up and the loser has to......... lol ;)
    NICNLV

Answer by NICNLV at 3:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• yeah... I can't play because I get motion sick really easy... and he knows that. I can't even be in the same room when he's playing it cause i will end up throwing up. I hate motion sickness but for some weird reason I have it. i wouldn't mind playing a game with him but I can't, and I never knew he played halo before we got married
    Anonymous