Does he have the right?

My soon to be x husband broke in to my email account. Went threw my emails, Went into my cell phone acoount online that I pay for. Just basically invaded my privacy. me and him are no longer together, we have not been in almost two years. I was so pissed. I changed all of my pass words but I still feel volated by him. Does he have the right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Of course he does not have the right!  I am so sorry this happened to you-I can understand feeling violated.  You said you have not been together in almost two years, and he is your "soon to-be X", so am I correct you are either starting or going through divorce proceedings? And that he is looking for whatever he can to use against you? How sneaky and underhanded...You changed all your passwords-take it a step further and add as many other security features as possible either through software or through your ISP/Cell carrier, such as an account password.  Good luck with this-I know how you feel as I have been there myself in a way....

NICNLV

Answer by NICNLV at 3:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• No, not if you are seperated !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• nope but you are gonna have one hell of a time proving it if you try to do something to him as far as filling a complaint with police.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• No
    Anonymous

• i'm sure there's some kind of tracking software that could show any hack. good luck! and hell no he cant do that!
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 11:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• No he dont have the right your not his wife anymore so he shouldnt bother you.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 2:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2008