What did you do to get rid of pregnancy/baby weight?

Annikakaley420

Asked by Annikakaley420 at 3:36 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Walks, sensible eating, cut of junk and "cravings", go back down to a healthy meal portion... That's one of the things I struggled with the most. Being pregnant for 9 months you're used to stuffing your face. Then when you're not pregnant you have to re-adjust how much you really need.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 3:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I breastfedm it always helped me back into shape and obviously watched what I ate, I never exercised but breastfeeding did it for me, I'm amazed at how much weight I lost just by doing that
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:57 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• i had my DD just over a year ago. And now is the first time so far that I have been able to get some good exercise for me. We live in Alaska, in the interior in Fairbanks before, where the winters are harsh and cold. I couldn't go outside to exercise, and DH always needed the truck for work, so I never got to the gym 9which was free because we lived on post), and we really didn't have any extra money for a workout dvd or equipment. then shortly after the winter ended we moved, which was a whole new kinda of hell, down to Kentucky where its ungodly hot and i didn't want to put my (then) 10 month old into the heat just so I could walk down the street. and now that the weather is calming down and cooling off, we take morning walk/jogs and I finally got Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Its an awesome DVD. Plus I'm in the process of eating healthy. Its a long process, for me/us but its getting there slowly. =)

SierraLynn

Answer by SierraLynn at 10:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2010