MY DAD funded my sisters child hood best friend college tution to be a 4yr RN. IM A LOSER a havent completed any college at this point.

he wont even help me with me with food for my child!! WOULD this bother anyone else?? when im able i will go back to school for something!!!!!!!!!.. maybe medical assistiting. i have a ton of learning disabilitlies. so im limited in my options.. BUT I WILL DO SOMETHING TO IMPROVE MY LIFE!!!!!! i pray god shows me what i should do with my life.. im also considering medical transcriptionist.. but that takes perfect spelling and grammer.. and i sure the hell dont have that.. my sister was showing me her face book over the hoilday weekend. and i saw this friend of hers that my dad paied to go to school. for 4 years and i felt like the biggest piece of shit. my dh says im being negative! but i dont think he understands what it feels like to have your sisters childhood friend to be more supported then his own child.. i guess its imature.. but it hurts that she is more to him than i am.. just bc im nt as smart as her!!!!!!!!!

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 3:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Why not take training as a Certified Nursing Assistant? Plenty of jobs out there for that, and all you really need is a loving heart and a strong back.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:05 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Yea that would totally piss me off. I don't think I could ever forgive him for that. I'd let him know that too. And then i'd probably never spekak to or of him again.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 8:39 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Is this girl like a daughter to him? I know my kids have a couple of friends we would help out if they needed it because they are here all the time and we are really close. Maybe your dad would help you go back to school, have you asked him? I can see how he might want to help you better yourself as opposed to meeting your needs - it goes back to that old saying - give a person a fish and feed them for a day, teach them to fish and feed them for a lifetime.  Good luck!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:09 AM on Sep. 9, 2010