IF u were eye liner do u were it on the top of your eye; the bottom; OR both top and &bottom.

DO u were it under the eye or above the eye lash line under the bottom lashes... do u use liquid liner; or pencil; or shadow with a brush... or something else../
THANK U!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• both........ if you have questions on how to apply it, just go to any cosmetic counter at a department store. They will do your make up for free in hopes that you will purchase something.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:26 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• For everyday use I only wear it on the bottom lid, but when I go out at night I will wear it on top and bottom for a more dramatic look
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:29 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• top during the day and both at night! liquid liner (mac), takes practice but never comes off. love it. on nights where i go out, i super seal it with makeup forever makeup fixative.
    babylotus

Answer by babylotus at 4:30 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I wear it on both top and bottom, but the bottom I put on lightly and blend it.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 6:11 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Both. Inside of lids. Plus a lttle shadow under the bottom.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:19 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• when i was a baby teenager, like 14, i was really into the goth look and i put it on the top and bottom and used pencil. i enjoy not doing that anymore and being able to rub my eyes whenever i want
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:18 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• bottom.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:04 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• bottom only i just don't have the right eyelids to do it on top
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:19 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• I do mine on the top above my lashes for a more extended lash look (with pencil)..

and on the bottom along the rim and slightly below into the lash line.. with either shadow or pencil, pending on my mood.

(even though I know it's bad to apply to the bottom along the rim because it can clog your tear ducts or stain them).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:25 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• top. and bottom at night i put white to make my eyese pop. i use liquid on top but pencil in the white
    ladysav

Answer by ladysav at 8:04 PM on Sep. 9, 2010