Christian inspirational reading?

Anyone know of a good book (bible based/influenced) that has passages taken from the bible that you can look to right away for a lot of daily problems an emotional issues?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• John 3:16 by Max Lucado. Beautiful book.
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 10:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I enjoy Joyce Meyers' daily scriptures. She is very down to earth in her writing and her speaking so she makes the scriptures more understanding with today's world.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The Power of Praying Woman by Stormie Omartian (sp?) she also has others.
    I also go alot out of Get Out of That Pit by Beth Moore
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Also a great book to use with your kids, to use scripture when they do something wrong (it also helps me with certain things in my life like anger, pride) is
    For Instructions in Righteousness by Pam Forster
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Sister if you ever need me to pray for you, I would love to lift you up before the Lord. ""Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy; when I fall, I shall rise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord will be a light to me. Micah 7:8 "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:4. Father I pray for my sister, will your Spirit fill her now that she may know that you love her and are working out all things out for the good. Help her to put her complete trust in you. I rebuke the lies of the enemy. You alone will be her deliverer and vindicate all evil trying to work against her. Remind her of your great power that is above ALL other. Nothing can separate her from your hand. May she continue to grow in her faith as she is tested and fall deeper in love with you.  You have saved her before and will again until the end.  Jesus name AMEN!!!!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• You mean like a concordance? There are tons. They also have women's study bibles like that as well.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008