Is this effecting you?

Is the economic crisis effecting your shopping habits? Or making you worry about money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• YES YES YES. . . I have had to set up a whole new budget and we are considering getting a third job
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• no not really, i just budget my money to the prices its not that hard at all, and trust me, we arent rich lol just well off
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Its just making me save more money preparing for the USD to keep tanking =/
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• its killin us!!! everything is gettin so expensive i am trying to find a job but havent had any luck.... my hubby is the only one with an income and its gettin to be to much
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I read somewhere that job seekers outnumber open jobs 3 to 1 right now. That's tough. I was invited for preliminary testing for a police dispatch position in a small village community, one full time and one part time position. There were 50 people there. The village population: 400.

It's rough. Very rough.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• we've had to cut out a lot of the extras.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• JuLiAnSmOmMy317 its killin us!!! everything is gettin so expensive i am trying to find a job but havent had any luck...

and yet last night i remember you saying you work and go to school. now you don't work?
    Anonymous

• yes. We have had to cut down on many extras such as saturday night night out. (was dinner and movies) and sunday morning breakfast outing.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• KelsoBabeyy no not really, i just budget my money to the prices its not that hard at all, and trust me, we arent rich lol just well off

but the other day you said you and your mom and so where in a bad situation with your step dad and couldn't leave cause you couldn't afford to. so which is it?
    Anonymous

• I recently lefy my job to be at home more with my kids and I am finding that we are saving more money by me NOT working and watching our $$ more... The only thing the economy has directly hit, has been our home value, retirement IRA, and kids 529. But we have faith that we will recover.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008